Ollie & Co. Candle 6oz - Isaphan
Isaphan Scent Notes: Lychee, Rose, Black tea
Inspired by the famous French dessert from Paris. Reminiscing the time walking down Champs-Élysée enjoying afternoon tea by the sidewalk. Anyone who loves lychee will love this scent.
Ollie & Co. brings you Canadian made artisan Soy candles! A beautiful addition to any home and makes a great gift. Made with 100% Soy wax. All fragrances are naturally paraben and phthalate-free, and follow strict international safety standards and rigorous testing set by IFRA. Cruelty-free.
- 8oz or 6oz
- Natural Soy/Wax blend
- Typical Burn time is about ~50 hours
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Includes Matte White Glass with Wooden Lid
Care & Instructions:
- Keep lit candle on heat-resistant surface and in sight at all times!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle near anything that might catch fire, like papers, furniture, beddings, books, etc.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool completely, trim the wick and check for drafts.
- Wait until the flame extinguishes completely and clear of smoke before covering with the lid.
- Prior to burning the candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. It prevents uneven burning.
- Make sure to create a large melt pool for the first light, it will prevent from tunneling.
- We recommend burning candles for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle to burn evenly. Prior to each burn, make sure to trim the wick to prevent any debris.
- Use candle snuffer to extinguish candle if available, to prevent hot wax from splattering.
We Also Recommend