Schockemohle Spectrum Field Boot - Nina
Schockemohle brings us the elegant modern look of the spectrum tall boot and combines it with the demands of the sport. Rolled toe and arch support make this boot feel more like a sport runner while keeping classic equestrian style. Spending all day on your feet on hard concrete barn floors can take a toll! Soft rubber anti slip grip sole supports and cushions in and out of the saddle.
Schockemohle takes it to the next level with durability in a tall boot. Starting with the thicker leather inside panel that has a brushed leather grip. Standing up against wear and tear that usually puts holes in this area. The second place talls boots break down is at the crease at the little toe, Schockemohle has add a reinforced Leather toe cap to prevent cracks and wear.
- Rubber outsole covers stitching at the sole to prevent wear
- reinforced leather toe cap at the little toe
- grip leather on inside leg
- foot part lined with breathable textile
- ankle cushioning tongue to prevent zipper rubs
- durable YKK zipper
- elastic inserts for ideal width adjustment
- anatomical zipper flaps, with spur holder at the bottom
- tall boots delivered with cotton bag, magic-insole and inflatable boot shaper
We Also Recommend