Ollie & Co. Candle 8oz - Abracadabra
Scent Notes: Balsam & Cedar, Iced Pine
Abracadabra is a word supposed to have magical powers and widely used when performing magic tricks. In ancient days, it is believed to have healing powers. Winter holiday is very magical and special to many of us. It is the most celebrated season in the year. This scented candle will give a very wintery vibe when lit.
Ollie & Co. brings you Canadian made artisan Soy candles! A beautiful addition to any home and makes a great gift. Made with 100% Soy wax. All fragrances are naturally paraben and phthalate-free, and follow strict international safety standards and rigorous testing set by IFRA. Cruelty-free.
- 8oz or 6oz
- Natural Soy/Wax blend
- Typical Burn time is about ~50 hours
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Includes Matte White Glass with Wooden Lid
Care & Instructions:
- Keep lit candle on heat-resistant surface and in sight at all times!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle near anything that might catch fire, like papers, furniture, beddings, books, etc.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool completely, trim the wick and check for drafts.
- Wait until the flame extinguishes completely and clear of smoke before covering with the lid.
- Prior to burning the candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. It prevents uneven burning.
- Make sure to create a large melt pool for the first light, it will prevent from tunneling.
- We recommend burning candles for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle to burn evenly. Prior to each burn, make sure to trim the wick to prevent any debris.
- Use candle snuffer to extinguish candle if available, to prevent hot wax from splattering.
We Also Recommend