Lemieux Acoustic Diamante Ears Silent Bonnet - Natasha
The newly designed Acoustic Diamante Fly Hood maintains all the fantastic qualities from our Acoustic range, with an improved fit to accomodate the more anatomical style bridle head pieces. The deeper section behind the ears gives a secure fit with the ergonomical, low profile shape around the ears providing ultimate comfort
- Sharp noise is absorbed by a layer of dense sound proof micro-foam
- Inner lining of ultra-soft bamboo ensures maximum comfort
- Three-way advanced fabric technology
- Increased concentration and relaxation
- Soft Lycra outer for the perfect fit
- Added touch of sparkle with diamantes
These acoustic fly hoods are British Dressage legal in accordance with rule no. 134:
"Ear Covers and Fly Hood Ear Covers and Fly Hoods are permitted for all competitions, and may also provide noise reduction. Ear cover/fly hoods must not cover the horse’s eyes. The cover/hood should be discreet in colour and design."
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry.
We Also Recommend