IRH IR4G XLT Matte Helmet with Gloss Vent
BRAND NEW DESIGN - WORLD CLASS SAFETY.
IRH again proves superior in bringing another new look to the show ring. The IR4G XLT is the latest trend setting helmet design from IRH. Fashion again meets functionality as the new XLT combines great looks with superior comfort and fit. The comfortable chinstrap features a quick-release easy-adjust hook-loop closure with a modified comfort harness that is slightly cut away at the back of the neck. Each helmet comes with 2 moisture wicking machine washable liners in 2 different thickness to find that custom fit. Featuring ventilation ports in front, top and back to keep you cool.
- Fashion Forward Design
- Superior comfort and fit
- Comfortable chinstrap features a quick-release easy-adjust buckle with hook-loop feature to secure strap end
- Each helmet comes with 2 moisture wicking machine washable liners in 2 different thickness to find that custom fit
- Ventilation ports in front, top and back to keep you cool
Meets or exceeds ASTM F1163-15 standards.
Small - 6 5/8 to 6 3/4, Liner width 8mm & 5mm
Medium - 6 7/8 to 7, Liner width 3mm & 2mm
Large - 7 1/8 to 7 1/4, Liner width 8mm & 5mm
X-Large - 7 3/8 to 7 1/2, Liner 3mm & 2mm
Helmet fit Guide:
- For adequate protection, the helmet must fit snug but comfortably. The chin strap must be adjusted to keep the helmet secure on your head at all times.
- If the helmet is too tight, it causes headaches and should not be worn. If the helmet is too loose it can slip over the eyes and nose and not protect your head correctly.
- You helmet should stay in place while lightly shaking your head side to side, and back and forth.
- Remember to adjust the chin strap so that it is touching your chin
- The edge of the helmet should run horizontally and approximately 1 – 2 cm above the eyebrows.
We Also Recommend