Horze Mid Neck Avalanche 1200D 0g Turnout
This durable rain sheet will keep your horse dry and comfortable in the worst wet weather.
These blankets have an outer-shell of 1200D polyester rip stop fabric, waterproof and breathable functionality that is unmatched by our competitors in the market. This is the ultimate rain sheet to keep your horse warm and dry in all types of inclement weather. A high neck and extended tail flap make this rain sheet the best rough weather blanket you can find for storms in any season. Rain blankets should be durable and functional and this one is the smart choice for foul weather. The front closure system is strong yet easy to adjust when you are wearing gloves.
- 1200D polyester square rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- The fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Velcro front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- The extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
1200D polyester square rip stop outer shell to preserve 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits.
Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only. *3x wash guarantee: waterproof qualities are present up to three washes.
We Also Recommend