Horze Mid Neck Avalanche 1200D 150g Turnout- Dark Blue
This generously-cut all weather turnout blanket is the perfect choice for most climates.
When it's cold in the morning yet temperate in the afternoon, it's impossible to keep your horse from either freezing or overheating if you choose the wrong blanket. The Horze Avalanche Lightweight Mid Season Blanket with medium weight 150g fill is a sensible option in a mid-weight design to keep your horse protected without causing him misery. This blanket features a 1200D ripstop outer shell designed for durability. Materials: 1200D polyester square ripstop outer shell preserves the 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof, breathability, and windproof benefits.
- Durable 1200D ripstop outer shell helps to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
- Strong buckles are made of high-quality, durable material
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- This fit allows for extra comfort at the withers
- A secure fit with a hook and loop front closure and T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening will help keep this blanket in place
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- Cross surcingles with elastic for flexibility allow you to customize the fit
- U-shaped front prevents rubbing with a high neck, shaped shoulders, and extra high gussets in front to allow maximum freedom of movement
This is a Heavy Weight Item and Requires additional Shipping charges on top of your province shipping rate. Choose Option 8.
We Also Recommend