Free Jump Soft up Pro + Premium
SOFT’UP PRO + : TECHNOLOGY, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SHOCK ABSORPTION
The SOFT’UP PRO+ , made in France, has a 1.6cm wider floor (27%) which, combined with the absorption capacity of spring steel, provides an exceptional foot strike.
SOFT’UP PRO+ is the stirrup that the world’s best riders have chosen for its single-branch design combining performance, comfort, technology and shock absorption. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France
We Also Recommend