Ollie & Co. Candle 8oz - Santorini
Santorini Scent Notes: Sea Breeze, Waterfall
The 50 shades of blue of the Greek islands, the breezy Mediterranean Sea, the unforgettable sunset, the little white houses with blue roofs, and the best company. The most romantic island in the world will never be forgotten if you have ever been there.
Ollie & Co. brings you Canadian made artisan Soy candles! A beautiful addition to any home and makes a great gift. Made with 100% Soy wax. All fragrances are naturally paraben and phthalate-free, and follow strict international safety standards and rigorous testing set by IFRA. Cruelty-free.
- 8oz or 6oz
- Natural Soy/Wax blend
- Typical Burn time is about ~50 hours
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Includes Matte White Glass with Wooden Lid
Care & Instructions:
- Keep lit candle on heat-resistant surface and in sight at all times!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle near anything that might catch fire, like papers, furniture, beddings, books, etc.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool completely, trim the wick and check for drafts.
- Wait until the flame extinguishes completely and clear of smoke before covering with the lid.
- Prior to burning the candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. It prevents uneven burning.
- Make sure to create a large melt pool for the first light, it will prevent from tunneling.
- We recommend burning candles for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle to burn evenly. Prior to each burn, make sure to trim the wick to prevent any debris.
- Use candle snuffer to extinguish candle if available, to prevent hot wax from splattering.
We Also Recommend